Saturday 17 September 2011

This was originally posted on Thursday, but Blogger is a tool.
 
Yesterday I was fine...
Last night I cried for an hour. Possibly, maybe perhaps it was a build up, like putting your hand under the tap and pushing it down so hard that nothing comes out, then when you let go, it bursts out. But once the water is released, the water becomes more calm.
Me and this tap have things in common... Yes I have just compared myself to a tap, I have hit new lows.
I think I've had my last good cry over you. I deserve a lot more than staying away and sobbing my heart out over someone who said they'd look after me and didn't.
As Jason said "TOO MANY BROKEN HEARTS"
Never do anything to make someone love you, other than yourself. Never wait around for someone, until they feel like they want you, always fall inlove with someone who'll do anything to get close to you.
 
-Lily Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment