Wednesday 14 September 2011

It's 4:17AM to be precise.

I havn't been able to sleep. I've been unable to sleep properly for several weeks. I'll probably attempt to sleep after I've purged more thoughts out.

Today I have cried for about 2 minutes, I didn't sob, I whimpered a little. I whimpered because I felt ill, and that was all.

I have made a new friend. He seems very nice, and we have decided to go to Disney land, In a few months. It's more than likely NOT going to happen with how much money it will cost. And we're also going to see LEE NELSON.

I have to thank him for putting my mind off things, but then again It's unfortunate to tie everyone with the same brush, but I always fear people's reason's for helping from now on. However, it has been several weeks and he hasn't been nasty. Unlike Mr grump, as Mary calls him.

I've spent the entire evening watching Pushing Daisies. After I reached my 'happy place' I decided to watch Thumbelina, Anastasia, Snow white, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and The Swan Princess.

It definatly DID cheer me up, and now I'm lying in bed wondering why I've cried myself to sleep every night for almost three weeks, I've not wanted to leave the house and I've fallen out with so many people.

She was a very silly little girl.

People will break my heart, then others will fix it, then they will break it, then someone else will come along and fix it another time. It's a massive cycle is life, and I'm going to enjoy every moment of it I can!

-Lily Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment