Sunday 4 September 2011

I've always been pretty sensible when coming to love, never letting anyone knock me down or make me feel more worthless than I am. I would never stand for this, However I believe it's easier to fall for a handsome face and kind words. More easier than we think.

To begin with, I was told I was pretty and fascinating. I knew never to fall for this, as I was far too clever. Then I seen him, and I felt about 12 again.

It didn't last long. He had a fiance and a child on the way. I would never ever be "the other woman". It's something I would never ever do.

Then I met Mr Indie. He seemed pretty friendly, flirtatious and rather charismatic. We went out for a drive and became friends, then decided to do something again. We hung out at his house, he kissed me, drove me home, then never spoke to me again.

I spent an entire week waiting around for him, questioning 'what had I done wrong?'

Then I met Mr Perfect. We wanted to be friends and talked about almost everything that had effected both of our lives. We were more similar than we originally thought. We got on so well and seen eachother everyday for a week. I met his mum and step dad and spent almost every minutes either being together, or talking to eachother. The only time we wouldn't speak would be when we were asleep.
Then he went strange. And didn't talk to me again, and when he did, it would only be short snappy words. A man telling me how much I meant to him and how much he wanted me, to suddenly meaning nothing to him terrified me.

After 8 days of not knowing what was going on, I wrote him an email explaining my feelings and begging to him let me know what was going on.

He didn't reply.

And left me waiting around like an idiot.

My luck must have ran out with "nice" guys, and I'm scaring myself when thinking perhaps my first boyfriend may have been the person who would love and look after me no matter how much we dissagreed.

Perhaps this is Karma's way of biting my arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment