Saturday 25 June 2011

Quit Pretending to know what's going on in my head.

Quit Pretending to know what's going on in my head, You know nothing about it.

you really havn't got a clue about how I feel about myself.

'you've gotta stop'

Do you not think I know that??

Do you seriouslu yhink I sit there and say

"Oh; today, I'm going to constantly think about how fat and ugly I am. and think all the time about how I can look perfect like him?'

Do you think I get some thrill out of completly starving myself until I feel like I'm about to collapse.

And the fact I've dropped 4 stone and still don't feel one bit better about myself??

Of course I LOVE doing it, because it's just THAT easy to stop, I'm obv choosing to feel like this.

You have no idea how often I cry myself to sleep because I can't bare to cope anymore living in my grotesque body, and how often I refuse to go outside, avoid college just so people can't see how ugly I am.

But of course, I can control this.,

Because it's THAT easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment