Thursday 2 June 2011

Lack of a blogtastic life.

Yes guys, I fail to be able to keep my mouth shut, but when there's so much goijg on through my mind, I find it impossible to talk or say anything.

Truthfully, over the past 2 weeks my family life has gone from being 'almost perfect' to suddenly being ripped apart.

Someone I have trusted for so many years has destrpyed me and the rest of my family.

I think if you apoligised in the first place I wouldn't be As dissapointed in you.

But the fact that you sit, do you busness, break are hearts, then turn everyone agaisnt US?

Yes I probabaly didn embarras you, if you have an affair and I 'accidently' post it on your Facebook wall, I don't see how that's worse than yeno, destroying your wife and childrens lives?

To be perfectly honest, I am disgusted in you.

I am gratefull I have to my 'Lang' Side that I can rely on, and most of al I am happy I've got a best friend who has helped me through this.

I hope your all doing well fellow bloggers, I love you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment