Saturday 11 June 2011

It'll all pass.

I have spent the past 5 years of my life suffering to and fro' depression.

In and out and feeling alone and issolated.

Things get better,

I Make friends. I develop love. I feel happy I learn to smile.

Then they fall apart

And I lose everyone, I fall out of love and feel incredibly unhappy.

This past few weeks, I have done my best, To feel happier, to make friends, to get people to like me.

But it always fails, It never happens.

perhaps I'm just born to feel this issolated, and the whole 'partiall depression; isn;t really partial, it is infact the happiness that is only temporary.

Yes I understand my gramer is possible the worst it's ever been. To be frank I can barely see past my eyes..

I want my life back, I want depression to leave me alone, I'm sick of feeling disgusting and fat and I'm sick of what I do to myself to stop me feeling this way just for a few moments.

This isn't fair.

I want my life back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment