Tuesday 2 August 2011

Oh MSN,

I do wish you were right. And eating different foods stopped depression, because it's just THAT easy to stop.

Over the past couple of years I have been pretty emotionless except for a constantly black cloud of sadness. But yesterday, I felt happy, that my life was getting back on track, that I can beat this.

Then I found today, I'd be lying if I said a FRIEND. Because we weren't friends, we knew of eachothers struggles, but we were never actually friends, giving one another tips and advice and a place to scream out our thoughts on what has been controlling out lives.

But we can't anymore, because this thing has killed you.

Your not here anymore to say you don't want it to destroy you because it already has.

My thoughts are with your friends and family Lucie, and you will be greatly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment