Wednesday 10 August 2011

"Nothings that bad"

Enough is that bad.

When you have had enough, it is so bad. Perhaps it may seem Over the top, to suddenly 'break down' over the slightest thing.

To Write down everything that has affected me, In the pase of 5 years, could be Far too much to right. Perhaps I AM senstive, perhaps I am not strong enough to handle what's going on around me. Perhaps I never will be, and I'm not strong enough to cope here anymore.

I am just floating around in this silly little haze unable to claw myself out of it. Wanting so desperatly to see things in a better Light. I'm trying and trying and can't seem to get myself of out it. Just not seeing an actual point.

No one actually likes me. I'm annoying, ugly, thick and sometimes quite bitchy. I wish I was a sdifferent person but I can;t change myself no matter how much I try. Even my best friend is begining to love me less, and she is all I have in the world.

Maybe I am not actually born to be here. Perhaps it would be better if I wasn't. Maybe it would all go away and I would stop people from hating me, stop people finding me annoying, and stop wasting Oxygen for people who deserve to be here.

There isn't a point.

Life frightens me. The fact I can;t grip it or Have control. I want to be looked after and protected, so I Force myself to become Thinner and thinner by doing things any doctor would be fuming at.

I'm not Ill. I'm not doing wrong, I deserve it, so surely it's not wrong?

I'm getting what I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment