Monday 28 March 2011

Today I said 'I love you'

I wonder sometimes do I really make you happy? Does spending time with me, thrill you as much as you say it does. People; Whether it is friends, family or lovers, should always try and spend time together. when someone you care about always seems to case your entire relationship on timed things, it feels a bit ridiculous. It begins to feel like this bond is based souly on times, and excuses.
For once I'd like you to say, "I don't care about how long we're together, aslong as I see you". or


"So what if I'm going to be late, I want to see you" Instead the entire life is made up of "Sorry, Can't be bothered" and "I've got other things to do"


I understand I am selfish. I've never denyed that, but all I want is to feel important to someone. To feel like I'm the only thing that matters to someone.



Today I told you I loved you again, you answered "there's a cat in my back garden"

No comments:

Post a Comment