Sunday 27 March 2011

Questionaire thingy.

Who are you thinking about now? Panic! at the disco, and then being knobs. Who did you last talk to on the phone? Beth Probably! Who's birthday is next? I'd say if I knew what month it was! Who was the last person you told you love them? My bub Where is your phone? To the left, to the left! Where do you sleep? In a bed.... Is the last person you text cool? Sazz is amazing! (:!! What colour pants are you wearing? Black tights What is the closest item near you that is blue? ring! What do you wear more; jeans or shorts? I don;t wear either, just tights. What is the last movie you watched? The boy in the striped pyjama's Why is wood brown? Because tree's are brown? When did you last take a shower? yesterday! If the last person you kissed told you a secret, would you tell anyone? Of course not. Are you mean? Depends. Is there anyone you haven't seen in a while that you'd like to see? I hadn't seen Linzi, then I seen her, Feel like I havn't seen Ryan in Ages though, even though it's only been two weeks D:! Is there someone that annoys you but you haven't told them? Yeah! Are you happy with your life right now? We aren't happy, we have to be grateful to become happy. . Were you single on your last birthday? Nope Do you like competition? No! Do you want any tattoos? Not too fussed. Do you have any friends who's parents will no longer let them hang out with you? I hope not... Will you be in a relationship in the next month? Hopefully! What are you stressed out about? Eveything Are you stubborn? I'm too stubborn, it's not good. What was the reason you last received flowers? I can;t rememeber, Im not bog on flowers Is having sex on your mind? All the time like! What time will you be getting up tomorrow morning? Probabaly about 9;30? Have you ever slept on the floor with a person you liked? Yeah! Let's test your memory: On a bed.. When did you last cry? Yesterday Who did you sleep with last night? beth (: Are you legal to drink? Yeah! Are you the youngest, middle, or oldest sibling? Oldest Do you straighten your hair? Not now What are you looking forward to in the next 2 months? Panic! easter eggs... Money (: Have you ever skipped school just because you were tired? all the ttime! If you had to have someone's name tattooed on your body, whose would it be? Jesus's's's's's's's If you're quiet it usually means; I'm going to cry if I talk. Have you cried today? No (: Who's in your house right now, and what are they all doing? Keefs cooking dinner, mums doing the Census (:. Are you afraid of roller coasters? I never used to be, Now I just don't like the fair Where do you wish you were right now? In Patricks bed... PLEASE! Do you curse in front of your parents? Yeah, they encourage it At what age do you want to be married? not sure Ever had your heart broken? Of course, we need are hearts to be broken to get them repaired. Do you look your age? I'm not sure :s

No comments:

Post a Comment