Friday 31 December 2010

My life is going no where.
I'm stuck.
There is nothing here anymore.
Since when did I get to this point?
since when did the little path of happiness become invisible and they i find myself miles from where I wanted to be,And I don't know how I got there.
Why are things so meaningless and mundane.
All I want is someone to care and things to go right.
I have no friends, I fell out with them.
My family prefare my much more talented Brother.As they've said I have acheived nothing. What is the point anymore?I fail to see it.
Frankly, I am terrified.

2 comments:

  1. *hugs Lily* I can relate to so much that you say!! Really, I feel like that too. I don't really have troubles with my fam, coz they are amazing, but i have fights with them a lot, probably because we are sometimes too near.
    and being honest with you, New Years Eve was horror for me... Two of us ended up crying and I had depressions for like a week after. Not sure how to get outta there ...

    I love you, really do. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too.

    I can;t seem to get out of it, it's completly horrible... just feel like I'm locked away.

    ReplyDelete