Sunday 8 May 2011

My First Post of May.

I feel asif I havn;t posted for such a long time. For over a week. And I wish I could post on a more happier note.

But sadly again, it's one of them weeks where I fail to see a point anymore.

Everyone of my idols are telling me that i don;;t deserve to be any better or get any better and to keep carrying on until I can't get back up. Until my legs can't pick me up anymore...

I feel out with a very close friend today. I don't know why, we just fell out.

Pretty horrible when people begin to hate you and you have no idea what you've done other than attempt to help them.

I'm not going to blame her. She's not a bad person for making me feel like this, we all make mistakes and we all hurt people without realising it. So I forgive her.

But I'm not going to lie and say it doesn't hurt.

Because it does.

It's Really does

-lily

No comments:

Post a Comment