Tuesday 9 November 2010

Does our childhood really effect what we want out of life?

I always read in articles that what you want out of life and how you want your life to be depends entirely on your childhood. For example if you have a turbulent childhood you will desperatly want your childrens to be better and you will do your best.
I was brought it in a very average household, but average I mean comfortable 2:2 family life. however from a very early age I have always lived my life desperatly wanting a family and house and to be married.
This isn't because I have had a bad time.
So why do I desperatly want to relive what I already had?
I know my mid-late teens years where some of the worst of my life, but I think they have helped me realise what I want out of life.
lately I'm begining to realise I may never get what I wanted.
But TBF, I'm quite happy with what I have in my life TBH.

No comments:

Post a Comment