Monday 3 May 2010

1. I hate The Way You always Say probabaly instead of'yes' it confuses me.
2. I Hate the way you can never afford to come out with me.
3. I Hate the way You can sometimes offend me and not mean to,
4. I hate The way you changed a few months ago.
5. I hate the way soemtimes you don't notice my hair.
6. I Hate The Way you Never answer Your phone
7. And I hate the way how your always sad sometimes, because i can't make you happier

7 things I love about you1.
I Love the way you always say Probabaly instead of yes.. it excits me and makes em wonder whast going to happen.
2. I Love the way when you cant afford to come out, we always stay in together
3. I love the way you are always so apoligetic when you offend me slightly.
4. I Love The way I made you realsie you chasnged and you came back to me fighting for me.
5. I Love the way you dont notice my hair being horrible some days.
6. I Love the way when im down you hug me and when your down you let me hug you.
7. I Love How Kind You Can be.

Also.

I love the way your eyes change colour.
I love how dark your hair is.
I lvoe through what we;ve been through i can still trust you.
I love the way your the only person who can understand me.
I love the way you can annoy me alot but i'd still do anything for you.
I Love the way i can tell you to die and you know Im Only joking.
I love how happy you make me feel.I love how you try to kiss me in public and I say no.I
Love how no one knows about us.
I love how i can be hypocritcal and you still won't judge me for it.
I lvoe how my hair, make up and clothes can be horrible and you can still call me beautiful.
I love the way I can fart infront of you and not care.
I love how i know you'll always be there for me.
I love how i can tell you I don't love you and you still know i Do.
I love how we can fight, but still talk the next day.
I love How you Saved Me From nearly Dying.
I love how you made me feel beauitful and worth while again.
I Quite Frankly love everything about you And everything i dislike about id replaced by at least 1000 good things about you.I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment