Sunday 18 April 2010

My story, I havn't thought of a title yet!

I'm very sorry it's not good. I just scraped a GCSE at english and Im terrible at storys, But I attempted it :)


I hate this. Every morning. Every night. The same routine. I hate my life. But I love him. Befor you pass judgement, he doesn't make me do anything, I CHOOSE to do it. Infact... He doesn't even know what I do. all I know is it's completly worth it. I hate doing it, but it's the only thing I can do.
I sit infront of my bedroom mirror. The bedroom is tiny, but it's all we can afford. It's not what I wished for as a child, but aslong as I had my boyfriend I didn't care. I look into the silver glass and run my hand through my long dark hair. I don't even have the energy anymore to do anything with it, so I oull it up into a high pony .. I look so young. I'm almost nineteen but I could easily be mistaken for a sixteen year old school girl, which is innapropriate in this profession, but maybe that's what some of the clients go for.
I slip my supermarker uniform off, and pull a short black dress over my head. It's hanging off me as I have lost so much weight recently, but I've got more important things to worry about than how much I weigh.
I fix my eyeliner around my eyes, and smugde it, men still fall for the panda look. I stand up and hear him move in the bed. he rolls over. His dark sunken eyes stare into mine. He smiles. A smile that would look half hearted to a stranger, but I know that he means it. I smile back at him.
"Where are you going baby?" He always asks the same question every time I go out. "Out to work again?". I nod my head towards him. He lifts his arms up, asking silently for a hug. I hate this, I want to hug him, I really do, but I know I won;t be able to let go. He'll kiss me, and I won;t be able to say no. I'll kiss him and we won't be able to stop. I love him more than anything. So I crawl into the bed next to him, and wrap my arms around him, and lay on the bed with him.
"Your going to make yourself ill one of these days" His lips press against my shoulder, I spin around connecting my eyes with his and let my figners play with this thinnened hair. He closes his eyes and kisses the inside of my wrist "You work to hard".
"I don't mind working, and anyway" I kiss his cheek "someone has to pay the bills"
"Lily I am so sorry" He plays with my hair and rests his fingers on my cheek "I promised I'd look after you, your the one looking after me"
"Ever thought Myabe I LOVE looking after you?" I stand up from the bed "Im going to have to go"
"I love you, Lil" He pauses "More than anything" My eyes begin to burn and my nose stings, Oh god, how much I want to cry right now. I love him. I want to drop everything. I want to just crawl into bed with him. Look after hin. I hate seeing him in pain. Evey minute he's in pain. This is why I do what I do.
It's the worst feeling in the world. The person you love more than anything, suffering from a painful disease, and the only way you can help them is by being unfaithful and dishonest.
"I Love you" I say, befor pulling my jacket over me and closing the front door. I walk down the steps, along the road for about ten minutes, wondering if I would even make any money tonight. I think of how I would rather be home, in the arms of my boyfriend. The only thought that kept me sane, that perhaps oneday. I wouldn't have to lie anymore. I wouldn't have to sleep with random horrible, dirty old men for money to keep him well. That one day he would be ok. We would be together. In a big house. Nice clothes, nice TV, just security. Just happiness. I oull myself together and stop thinking of these thoughts when a car pulls up beside me. I open the passenger door.
I get back home feeling dirty, disgusting. the same as every night, I almost trip pver him on the floor, he's scrunched up. I throw my bag across the room and run over to him, bending down to reach him.
"Baby?! Baby?! Baby?! what's wrong?" I pull him over onto his back and lift him up. I run over to the kitchen cupboard and get his medication out. I pass it to him and guid the glass of water into his mouth. I thhen pick him up and lay him on the bed.
"Are you feeling okay Now?!" I pull the blanket over him.
"I am now your here" He moves so his head is resting on my chest like a child would rest on his mother, tears run slowly down his face "I hate not being able to do anything for myself lily."
"Hey" I wipe the tears from out fo his face "You'll be better soon, and you can, you will be able to be normal again really room, I promise"
"And what when we can't afford the medication anymore? What's going to happen?" He begins to sob looking up at me.
"I promise you, We can, thats why Im working two jobs so we CAN afford the medication baby" I wipe his tears away again "I promise you, you are going to be fine, Please just rest"
We lay there together for a while. Just listening to the traffic outside, then he spoke to me. "If I get-" I cut him off.
"WHEN you get better" I Kiss his forhead
"Will you marry me? when we can afford it?" I pull away and look at him "Please"
"your being serious? You want me to marry you?"I ask, finding it hard to belive He pushes his lips against mine.
"It's all I want. I want you to be mine and I want to be yours forever Lily, I want to live with you, I want to have kids with you, I want a life with you."
"That's All I want" I nod my head "Of course I will" He embraces me tightly.
"I love you" I whisper, He smiles at me.
"I love you". We fall asleep together in one anothers arms.


The next morning.
This morning.
It's over.
My Life.
It's all over.
I woke next time him. The Man I would do anything for. Everything I had dreamt of. The dreams we had. Nothing. Empty. Crying. Sobbing, shaking. Shaking him. Trying to wake him, His cold face, his cold lips.
He was gone.
He was dead.

1 comment:

  1. Said it before and Im going to say it again... I love this! <3 I love the way its written and how it flows. Its brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete